Effective Date: January 2nd, 2017
Instapk knows that you care about how your personal information is used and shared, and we take your privacy seriously. Please read the following to learn more about our Privacy Statement. By using the www.Instapk.com website and any related services and/or features (the "Service") you acknowledge that you accept the practices and policies outlined in this Privacy Statement.
This Privacy Statement covers Instapk's treatment of personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") that Instapk gathers when you access/use the Service.
What Personal Information does Instapk collect?
Instapk collects information you voluntarily submit to the Service, such as, the information we collect when you register for an account: your name, email address, we may automatically receive and store certain, anonymous types of information whenever you interact with the Service.
Such information may include the user's IP address, domain server, and type of Internet browser. We may also use "cookies" to track your experience and use of the Service.
Much of the foregoing information is anonymous and contains no personally identifiable data. That said, this information may be compiled (or organized) with personally identifiable information you submit to the Service (such as, for the purposes of creating user profiles).
How does Instapk use the information it collects?
- Provide the Service: Your information will be used primarily to provide you with the Service.
- Improve the Service: Your information may be used by us internally to improve the Service and develop new products, services and features.
- Other Uses: Your information may also be used by us as set forth in the next section.
Will Instapk share any of the personal information it receives?
only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Instapk in the following circumstances:
- You've shared your information as a result of giving feedback within an application using Instapk's services. We only share this information with the developer of the application, in order to assist you and the developer in communicating.
- Protection of Instapk and Others: We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Instapk, our employees, our users, or others.
- Business Transfers: If Instapk, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Instapk goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, customer information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Instapk may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
- With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your Personal Information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
Conditions of Use
If you decide to access or use the Service, such access and use and any possible dispute over privacy is subject to this
disclaimer of warranties.
Third Party Website/Services
The Site may permit you to link to other websites on the Internet, and other websites may contain links to the Site. These
other websites are not under Instapk control, and such links do not constitute an endorsement by Instapk
of those other websites or the services offered through them. The privacy and security practices of websites
linked to or from the Service are not covered by this Privacy Statement, and Instapk is not responsible
for the privacy or security practices or the content of such websites.
We take care to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These
include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures,
including encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where
we store personal data.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
Instapk may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time. Use of information we collect now is subject to the Privacy Statement
in effect at the time such information is used. If we make changes in the way we use Personal Information,
we will notify you by posting an announcement on our website, or via the Service, or sending you an email.
Users are bound by any changes to the Privacy Statement when he or she uses the Service after such changes
have been first posted.
Questions or Concerns
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy, please send us a detailed message at contact@Instapk.com. We will
make every effort to resolve your concerns.